Felhasználó létrehozásaFőoldal | Hír küldése | Eseménynaptár | Képek | Régi képek | Fórum | Rovatok
A te felhasználód

Főmenü
· Főoldal
· A te felhasználód
· Ajánlj minket
· Apróhírdetés
· Enciklopédia
· Eredmények
· Eseménynaptár
· Fórum
· FAQ
· Galéria
· Hír küldése
· Keresés
· Letöltések
· Linkek
· Mértékegység
· Régi hírek
· Rovatok
· Statisztika
· Szavazások
· Szöveges változat
· Tagok
· Témák
· Top 10

Tagok
Szia, Vendég
Felhasználónév
Jelszó
(Regisztráció)
Tagok:
Legutóbbi: Astrologerincanada
Mai: 1
Tegnapi: 3
Összesen: 9739

Látogatók:
Vendégek: 84
Tagok: 0
Összesen: 84

Keresés

Legújabb kép

www.szip.hu :: Téma megtekintése - I am a triangle ruler, produced i
 Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.   KeresésKeresés   CsoportokCsoportok   ProfilProfil   Privát üzeneteid olvasásához be kell jelentkeznedPrivát üzeneteid olvasásához be kell jelentkezned   BelépésBelépés 

I am a triangle ruler, produced i

Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> Versenyek
Előző téma megtekintése :: Következő téma megtekintése  
Szerző Üzenet
ylq
Fórumozó
Fórumozó

HozzászólásElküldve: 2018 Júl. 26 Csüt., 4:26 am    Hozzászólás témája: I am a triangle ruler, produced i Hozzászólás, az előzmény idézésével

I am a triangle ruler, produced in the factory and printed with beautiful patterns. I am very grateful to those who made me born, so I wantwas placed in the supermarket cabinet. Until one day, a little boy bought me. I was put into a beautiful pencil case and started a new life. In the first few days, I was very satisfied with the "home", so gorgeous, and so many beautiful little friends. And the little master loved me very carefully when I used me, and often gave me a "bath". However, it didn't take long for the little master to no longer care for me Newport Cigarettes Price. The little master of the class added the book cover to me, led some boys to play snoring, and caught the burning pain in my body. It didn't take long for me to be scarred, and the pattern on myruined and didn't look good, just threw me into the trash. In the stinky garbage, there are bed bugs and mice everywhere, and it is very disgusting. I am very sad. It seems that I have rubbish. Suddenly a wrinkled big hand grabbed me. I took a look and it turned out to be a grandfather. Grandpa saw that I was very happy. He said to himself: "I just gave my granddaughter a ruler and gave me the ruler!" The little girl loved me and put me carefully into her dilapidated pencil case. I am very happy that I can serve the people again!The little puppet has all the expressions of human beings Parliament Cigarettes. He is very happy. One day, the little puppe the red backpack that was robbed, the more he liked it, the more he thought: the old carpenter must have so many delicate things at home Marlboro Gold. He sneaked to the old carpenter's house and saw the old carpenter facing his back and focusing on the wood Marlboro Cigarettes Price. Then the little red fox slammed the door open and walked in gently. His gaze was attracted by the golden magical carving knife on the cabinet. He ran with a carving knife.g the wood, sitting at the door and watching the scenery while resting. Suddenly I found a red figure flashing through the door. He looked at the room again. The magic carving knife on the cabinet disappeared Marlboro Gold Pack. He quickly chased it up and chased and shouted: "Catch the thief, catch the thief!" But the old culdn't catch up with him, he slowed down and walked in a big way. He touched and looked at it. He said proudly, "Haha, this baby belongs to me!" This scene is just a small puppet by the roadside. When I saw it, the little puppet ran angrily and grabbed the little red fox. At this time, the bear police officer came, and the old carpenter finally caught up. The little puppet looked right, and the righteous words said to the bear police officer: "The fox is a big bad guy! Last time I grabbed my backpack, this time I stole the old carpenter's carving knife. I can testify. If you don't believe, there is a name on the thing. "You can take a look." The fox screamed: "He said in a mess, he said in a mess, don't believe him!" The police officer of the bear had some doubts on both sides. He carefully checked two things. Sure enough, the carving knife was engraved. Person: Old carpenter, red backpack with the name: little puppet. Checking these, the bear police officer took out his handcuffs and slammed it into Little Red Riding Hood.
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése
ylq
Fórumozó
Fórumozó

HozzászólásElküldve: 2018 Szept. 12 Szer., 1:26 am    Hozzászólás témája: 5 minutes", how many countless 5 Hozzászólás, az előzmény idézésével

5 minutes", how many countless 5 minutes in our lives. But a special test of 5 minutes gave me inspiration.On that day, Mr. Hu took a stack of papers in his hand and walked into the classroom with a smile. Mysteriously said: "We are going to have a 5 minute test right now."As soon as I heard it Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, my heart was guilty: God, 5 minutes? I can't finish it withfirst grade paper. can't think of it, Teacher Hu has already separated the test paper. As soon as I took the test paper, my heart pounded, and I didn't even write the class or name. I was prepared to do the first question regardless of the three seven twenty-one. "The first question is: Please read the subject carefully." I am secretly happy: haha, this question does not need to write. I quickly read the second question, "Please write to class, name." This is too simple, wait until you write. Then, the second, third... questions have been completed by me one by one. I looked at the watch: Oops, the time is coming, and when I look at the volume, I still have more than half of it. The more I think about it, the more nervous I am, the hand holding the pen can't help but tremble.uddenly, Teacher Hu called out: "5 minutes to stop," I was shocked by a sweat. "This is finished, the duck is the head, not eating." Teacher Hu looked at the students' papers and smiled and said: "Only The two students completed the test paper as required Cigarettes Cheaper. When you look at the last question, you know what the reason is." I listened, and quickly looked at the last question Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and was shocked: "Oh, I just have to do one or two questions!" Teacher Hu nodded. understand: In life, no matter what you do, you must carefully and carefully look at it again, otherwise you will suffer Cigarettes For Sale.animals. There are great love, friendship and affection in the book. This is a picture full of love.ove is beautiful. Animals have male and female points, but there is no difference in one heart for each other's heart. When a female animal has a child, because the hunger is very uncomfortable, the male animal can bite his leg to feed the wife, completely ignoring his own pain. Love, meticulous.dship is happy. Animals also have friendships. For friends, it can use life to exchange friends' smiles. Look at me, my friends often cry helplessly, but I can't do anything, I can only stand by.ith miracles. There is a mother of reindeer, in order to survive the child, regardless of the danger of life to fight with the dog, and later, the daughter also took others as mothers, until the real mother died, it wakes up. I know a friend in life, her mother died young, she has a stepmother. Her stepmother was pregnant Carton Of Newports, but she didn't like her stepmother. One day she had a fever. Her stepmother hurriedly sent her to the hospital. Later, her stepmother had a miscarriage. She called out "Mom" in an unprecedented way! a lot of love is around, "Listening to the Song of Life" makes me understand that even a small grass in life, a flower is also emotional.
Vissza az elejére
ylq
Fórumozó
Fórumozó

HozzászólásElküldve: 2018 Szept. 12 Szer., 1:26 am    Hozzászólás témája: The famous book "How Steel Is Made" is Hozzászólás, az előzmény idézésével

The famous book "How Steel Is Made" is a textbook of brilliant life, which has inspired countless people. No matter what stage of your life Marlboro Lights, you can read it carefully, from which it involves spiritual nutrition, especially to young readers. In today's society, today's material abundance, money temptation, and impetuousness.."How Steel is Made" tells Paul Kochakin from a young man who is not sensible to a Bolshevik warrior who is loyal to the revolution, to blindness but strong and unyielding to create a novel, to become a strong steel (refers to him The spirit of the story. This is a novel with an autobiographical flavor Newport Cigarettes Price. It praises the spirit of being strong and unyielding in the destiny of destiny, challenging the destiny, lashing out the ugliness of capitalists and capitalist society that can only be used as a blessing. The spirit of the proletariat represented by the author at the time of the oppressed destiny.I will never forget the life motto in the book that constantly inspires me to move forward: "The most precious thing for human beings is life. Life is only once for people. People should spend the rest of their lives: looking back on the past, not remorseful for their ignorance I will not be ashamed of being inactive. When I die, I can say: My whole life and all my energy are dedicated to the most magnificent cause in the world - to fight for the liberation of mankind," the protagonist Paul . Kochakin and his other partners are good at using all life to interpret the value of life. Shouldn't we be like this? Don't we should learn from them? Shouldn't we be like them? Life is like a bumpy road. On the road, you will always encounter some fierce "roadblocks"; on the road, you will always walk along with some weeds, dead branches and leaves; on the road, you will always encounter cloudy weather. However, on the road to success, it is not destined to be smooth sailing. How is steel made? How is steel made? This question deserves our deep thought."How steel is made" is a novel that describes people's growth and excellent quality. Once a British journalist asked the author Ostrovsky why "How steel is made" Newport Cigarettes, Ostrovsky replied: "Steel is cast in fire and quenching. Only in this way can it be hard and not afraid of anything Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Our generation is also trained in such a struggle, in the trial of hardships, and learned not to be decadent in the face of life." This is indeed the case, Oss Trofsky once said: "Steel is cast in fire and quenching, only then can it be hard and not afraid of anything." Yu Qian once said: "Thousands of hammers hit the mountains, the fire If you burn it, you can wait Carton Of Marlboro Reds."; I still remember someone once said: "Bao Jianfeng has been grinding out, plum blossoms have come from bitter cold."
Vissza az elejére
ylq
Fórumozó
Fórumozó

HozzászólásElküldve: 2018 Okt. 12 Pént., 9:21 am    Hozzászólás témája: The sun and the moon are like Hozzászólás, az előzmény idézésével

The sun and the moon are like a shuttle, and the time is like an arrow. The good things in childhood are like a meteor sliding across a blue sky. In the heart of memory, the test of that time is still clear Cigarettes Cheaper, as if it had just happened yesterday.n that day, after reading the homework Marlboro Red, the math teacher secretly called me to the office and told me that this was a match between the Olympics players. There were only five places in each class Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. Fortunately, I went all the way and became a contestant. the days that followed, of course, I rushed for the Olympics, and I also bought a thick explanation and exercise for the Olympics - "The Five-Year Olympics."t's go to school in my office."ad to put down my problems and came to the office uncomfortably. Suddenly, my heart beat faster and the scene was silent. Open your palm and look at it, take a deep breath, the preliminary game is coming! In the next week, in addition to what must be done, I picked up a thick book, an Olympiad, picked up the pen, and immersed myself in a tense atmosphere., come, and go to the exam room. Excited, I am nervous again: I must pass the preliminary round, this is our guarantee!wn the bag, open the book, and immerse yourself in the book of Olympiad. There is no usual slap, only the sound of the test., zero..." The teacher came, and the papers were brought in. Everyone was ready for the tools, and with the heart of "����", he got the paper with a nervous mood. Take a look and do it. At the time, the examination room was surrounded by a special atmosphere. The entire examination room was quiet, only a slight gasp sound was heard, and the sound of the pen was falling. When I'm done, I am anxiously and carefully looking for the wrong bean sprouts over and over again. Everyone knows that when a ring of crisp and sweet sounds starts, it is the moment to decide the fate. Finally, the bell rang, and everyone put down the pen and took the paper and handed it to the teacher.day, two days, one week, two weeks... An urgent call called me to the sacred territory, the office, to report our achievements Carton Of Newports. Failure, only one person, the remaining four have completed the first task. "Du Dailian, 75 points." When I heard it, I was so ecstatic, I not only cleared the customs, but also the first class. Going out, sneaked a few eyes, suddenly, a wet mark appeared. That is the tears of happiness! That is the sweetness of success! the four of us received the admission ticket for the rematch Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, and we once again invested in a tense, silent atmosphere.y, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow... I have worked harder and harder in this short period of time, striving to complete the "sacred mission", complete this battle with mathematics, try to conquer it and make it my servant.time to come, and with great hope, I once again came to the examination room to do the test papersh exam. Waiting for a long day, waiting... day is finally here. I got a roll of paper and opened it. It turned out to be the first prize. The happy tears turned around again in my eyes. My face was full of happiness and a bright smile. I cherish it very much, as if it were heavy and carried with both hands. A bright smile and a hearty laughter merged into one.evere test is one of my experiences, but it is "hidden flowers in tears" and it is very rewarding. Everyone has a severe test. Its experience is like a meteor sliding through an arc in the air. It is a brilliant star! It is a bright pearl in the memory of my childhood!
Vissza az elejére
ylq
Fórumozó
Fórumozó

HozzászólásElküldve: 2018 Okt. 12 Pént., 9:22 am    Hozzászólás témája: I hugged my little barbie tightly Hozzászólás, az előzmény idézésével

I hugged my little barbie tightly and choked and said, "Barbie Marlboro Red, where are you going, do you know? My sister is looking for you everywhere, I haven't found you, you are too naughty, don't go out to play I said, my sisterlittle barbie is a birthday present given to me by my six-year-old mother. Her golden hair, pink tones, and small dimples are always happy to drink and smile at me. Dad and mom go to work every day. Only Xiaobiao gave me a companion every day. Slowly, she became a good sister who was inseparable from her. Just a few days ago, she suddenly disappeared. It felt like evaporation. I asked my mother. My mother didn't say much, I also found it, but I didn't find it. What is my little barbie still thinking about every day?remember that night I had a dream, dreaming of a cute little barbie wearing her little flower dress dancing Marlboro Menthol 100S, jumping and jumping a small bark looked blurred in front of my eyes, when I looked again, Xiaobahua The hair became unkempt, the pink toned face was dirty, and the lace on the skirt was also ripped off.y is this?�� said Xiao Ba, grievances: ��Because I usually like to play with my sister, my clothes are getting dirty, my hands are getting dirty, my hair is getting messed up, and that day, when my mother cleaned, I took a look and threw me away, oh! Sister, you know, I am too poor to leave you, every day people throw dirty things at me, my sister, I am at the garbage station closest to our house, now people It��s too odious, not at all hygienic, my sister, go, I will take you to see, you must help me.��ollowed the small barbie to the garbage station. The flies flying on the garbage table and the disgusting smell made me very surprised Parliament Cigarettes. How could this be?ster! This is nothing, you look over there." When I looked at the place that Barbie pointed to, it was a day, and the wind that flew up on the ground was covering the sky, how could it be like this? This is the blue sky and the white clouds, which makes the garbage occupy our sky.er, you are thinking about ways Cigarettes Cheaper. If you go on like this, maybe even I will be sent to the sky like the garbage. Every day, I will be run around by the wind. I will never find you again, my sister. You are thinking about ways and thinking about ways!". As I said, Xiao Ba Biao became blurred in front of my eyes. "Barbie, you are going, you don't leave me, don't leave me!" I shouted and shouted but was woken up by my mother, rubbing my eyes. Know that I have a dream.oke up, I can't sleep anymore, think about my poor little baba, think about the flies that fly and the garbage that flies in the sky, think about what Barbie said to me with the eyes of pleading. I want the teacher to talk about environmental protection knowledge. I secretly decided that I must work hard to be an environmentalist.
I am a primary school student. Although I can't go to the streets to clean the road, although I can't ask others not to damage the environment, I have to do my best to start from the small range of my life and orgao to the park How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, I will definitely pick up the white garbage in the park and throw it into the trash can. I must tell the children not to climb the flower branches. If I go shopping in the supermarket with my mother, I will definitely bring the cloth bag at home, so I don't need to use plastic bags once. If I return to my hometown during the holidays, I will definitely tell my uncles and aunts the importance of environmental protection work.
Vissza az elejére
Hozzászólások megtekintése:   
Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> Versenyek Időzóna: (GMT +1 óra)
1 / 1 oldal

Ugrás:  
Nem készíthetsz új témákat ebben a fórumban
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban
Nem módosíthatod a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban
Nem törölheted a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban
Nem szavazhatsz ebben fórumban